Answers to your Questions
What are your payment terms?
• We require a Visa or MasterCard to reserve your order with 50% down.
• The balance of your order will be charged to your credit card 7 days prior to your event.
• We charge an 10% damage waiver fee on all rentals which covers normal wear & tear & cleaning fees. Damage waiver is not insurance or warranty & does not cover loss, negligence, misuse, vandalism or abuse to rental equipment.
• Order cancellations are allowed up to 30 days prior to your event.
• Order additions less than 30 days before your event will be considered based on availability.
How long can I keep the equipment?
• Pricing is for 24 hours.
• Weekend is considered 24 hours unless the equipment is moved to a second location and reused.
• Longer rentals at considerable savings are available.
• Call for a quote.
Do you deliver?
Robin Event Rental delivers over 80% of all orders. You do have the option to pick up your order. Be advised that all customer pick ups are “Cash & Carry.” By this we mean that you are expected to load your own vehicle and secure the load. Robin Event Rental is not liable for damage to your vehicle, our equipment, or loss of your load at any time.
• Deliveries are to the street level within 10′ of truck access during normal business hours. Similarly, equipment needs to be knocked down and stacked appropriately for pick-up.
• After hour deliveries, stairs, long distance carries and set-up/knock-down of equipment is available for an additional charge.
• We strive to deliver as close as possible to your requested time, however we can only guarantee a 4 hour window.
• Minimum delivery charge is $50.00. Call for exact quote.